English Security is a leading alarm systems maintenance and installation company covering customers sites throughout East Anglia.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our team. The duties of the role are varied, and candidates must have previous experience of working in an office environment. As part of our friendly team, you will be providing high quality support to the company.
- Processing emails daily
- Answering phone calls,
- Raising works orders,
- Diary management,
- Allocating jobs to engineers,
- Ordering stock,
- Carrying out a range of admin support functions.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role
- Good IT skills with Excel and Word knowledge
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative and follow company policies and procedures
- A personable and friendly nature; confident and forward thinking
- The ability to prioritise with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV with covering letter as soon as possible.
Hours: 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday 8:00 to 16:30
Salary: £16,000 to £19,000 per year (Salary will depend on experience and qualifications)
Holiday: 30 days holiday per year including bank holidays
Type: Full Time. Temporary position for 12 months
Location: Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 8NL
Please feel free to submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for this vacancy.