Trainee Fire Alarm Service Enginer
We have a vacancy within our engineering team for a trainee fire alarm service engineer. This position involves providing installation, maintenance, and emergency 24 hour repair service of various alarm systems for our customers within the Norfolk and Suffolk areas, with occasional work in other parts of East Anglia.
This is an exciting opportunity to start or progress a career in the alarm systems industry. Applicants must be enthusiastic, hardworking and have an attitude which gets things done. You need to have an aptitude for acquiring practical skills. Some experience of electrical installation work is required as a foundation for the training that will be given in alarm installation and maintenance.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must ideally satisfy the following:
· Education: College electrical & electronic engineering qualification
· Have some experience working with electrical equipment
· Aptitude for acquiring practical skills
· Able to work on a call out rota currently one week in five (once trained)
· Team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
· Self-motivated approach to work
· Flexible and enthusiastic
· Smart and presentable appearance
· Hold a full UK Driving licence
· Pass a 5 year security screening
English Security is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all candidates regardless of gender, race and age. Capability, enthusiasm and dedication are paramount. If you have these three things and are looking for a career in an expanding company with rewards that reflect your efforts, we would very much like to hear from you.
30 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone
Ongoing training and development
Hours: 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday 8:00 to 16:30 plus overtime
Salary: £16,000 to £21,000 per annum plus overtime. Salary will depend on experience and qualifications
Closing date for applications: TBA
To apply for this role please email your CV with covering letter
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent