- Installations Carried out by our own highly skilled engineers.
- Health and safety accredited
- Completion certification
- Planned and routine maintenance undertaken to current British Standards
- Identification and reporting of non-conformance
- Weekly testing of fire alarms
- Combining of multiple disciplines
- Fast reporting and rectification
Service 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Reactive servicing on a scheduled or emergency basis
- Dedicated team of engineers available for on-site calls or telephone support as required
- Vast stock of current and obsolete parts carried to ensure your systems remain operational
- By combining many trades into a single service contract we are able to offer better value.
- The customer has fewer suppliers to administrate
- Multiple faults or issues may be addressed in single site attendances.